Thursday 8 January 2015

Bisous de Paris!

I don't know about you, but this year I was certainly spoilt on Christmas day.

Completely out of the blue, I was surprised with the present of a four day New Year's trip to Paris! Heathrow to Charles de Gaulle airport was our route, and I was not disappointed by the complimentary croissants from the air. We arrived early, and got to sightseeing tout de suite. We visited the Tour d'Eiffel, the Louvre, the Sacré-Coeur and Montmartre, and Notre-Dame. Of course, there was time made for shopping: my Sephora desires have been fulfilled, as have those of City-Pharma. 

Some highlights include the trip on the Bateau-Mouche along the Seine, and a lovely traditional French restaurant meal with some Parisian family friends. And, obviously, the photography of many beautiful landmarks was also a highlight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment